Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kelantan Photowalk { Part 1 }


Salam to all

"malas pulak nk bwk, nnti aku pikirkan balik... RT @azalanshah: tripod jangan lupa bawak tu bey. ape salahnye bawak lebih. masuk kereta je pun"

That's the conversation I had with Ley on twitter a day before I went to Kelantan. The reason why I refused to bring along my tripod is that I want to travel lite-weight but Kelantan has so much rare landscapes to offer which I couldn't resist. Here are some photos I managed to capture somewhere around Tok Lukut and Jubakar Pantai during outing with some awesomeness 'landscapers tegar' there.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
▲ shhhhh the sun is setting - Kampung Tok Lukut

Photobucket
▲ Sunrise at Jubakar Pantai, Tumpat

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think thats enough for part one. I am now working for the next post - you will get the idea from the last image(thanks to Tuan Azizi for the image). And people, please do click here and here for some awesomeness pictures. See you in a little while, have a nice Sunday ;)




By : Azim Idris

18 Feb 2012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

extra vivid...

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment. will work on it