Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Amir + Reen { the engagement }

Salaam Eid everyone,
So there went August. There went Ramadhan. I’ve been taking this recent good semester break for granted, regret. I reinjured my knee during this long break and I cant find any real job, I mean monthly paycheck type of job except for editing assignment from several photog.

It was September 4th 2011, the engagement of Amir and Reen I made a comeback into photographing such event like this. Lil bit slow at start but I manage to find my way with the help of some pre-visualisation before the day. I was blessed to photograph Amir anf Reen's celebration of their love for each other, their engagement. Simple yet full of love, the words that comes to mind when I look back at their photos.





























▲ for your info, Reen is actually sister to my friend, Azran (right)


▲ Azran and the rest are my friends wayyy back in primary school before I moved to Selayang. but still, SKBB ROCKS !
Actually I've planned some outdoor photoshoot for them but Amir had to catch a flight to Sabah as he will be posting there, police.
▼ So, this is super-duper-fast-express portrait of them.




Congrats & Mabrouk to both of you!

2 comments:

jer deepcorepurple said...

as salam. gua tak kira,wedding gua lu kne mari tembak tau. bg harga sedare la bro.keje ikhlas ke kan.hahahahah pape pon gua dah booked lu dlu.hahaha insyaALLAH :)

Unknown said...

apa ada hal, member member kan. :)