Monday, July 30, 2012

Shahru Ramadan


Salam to all my brothers and sisters.

Alhamdulillah, we have reached the 10th day of Ramadan. I pray to Allah to make my Fast (in this month) like those who fast sincerely, and make my nightly prayers like those who pray sincerely. Awaken me from the sleep of the heedlessness and overlook my wrongdoings Ya Allah, God of the universe and please grant me forgiveness.


Its been 3 years now and I'm quite amazed by the Islamic environment and approaches here in Shah Alam. The ambience that I can never find in other places especially during this month. May Allah give us taufeeq to fulfil the requirements of the Ramadan with sincerity and ask Allah to forgive our sins and practice this way throughout the year, amin.


Sultan Salahudin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Shah Alam.
By: Azim Idris
10 Ramadan 1433H

No comments: