Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Note to Myself


Salam,

Its been about 2 years I had my camera now, sit here and thank Allah for what has been awesome years. Of course, like everyone else, I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs, but I just like wearing my MYR15 Wayfarer glasses and remember the positives, dump the negatives ;) After all, how good life is depends on your own perception.

What I’ve experienced in the past 2 years, what I have now, what I’ll be doing in the years to come, its all a blessing. The people I’ve met, the moments I’ve captured, the experiences that I’ve had a chance to be a part of, every single aspect of my life, however small it may be, I repetitively keep telling myself "don’t ever, ever take them for granted"

Rather than thinking of what I wish I could have, why not first take some time to reflect on what I have right now? Express Alhamdulillah for everything I have in my life. Need to acknowledge more and be thankful for what I have, only after that, I can move on to ask for more.


*I need an escape trip

By: Azim Idris
8th September 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for being the lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all cherished how you handled the issues I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers much like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.