Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012


Salam,

And somehow we're done with 2012. Past few weeks was the most hectic times in 2012. Overloaded with assignments, presentations, test and report writing got my blood pressure up. To top if off, I lost my voice after my short trip to Penang. But I keep repetitively telling myself, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

I rarely published my images recently and there's few blog posts that still in draft, I dont know why, but Im still searching for something- me. But keep my head up because there are endless reasons why I love 2012. The chances to travel few places and met lot of amazing people was the highlights for 2012.

The image above is my great buddy, Azlan Shah. We talk and dream of places we’ve been and places we’d like to see and trips we’ll some day take - Mekah is one of it, insyaAllah. Personally, its not all about making beautiful images while travelling but to experience and to learn life lessons what I found more interesting.

Some people might say we are all only day dreamers, but Christopher Reeve was found quoted: "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."

Keep smiling and Hello 2013!

No comments: