Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello 2013


Salam,

Its really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that Allah has given me another day to live. I know its late to say hello to 2013 but I dont have much time to write because been busy combating with exam recently, and still have 2 more papers left. Please wish me luck guys!

Today is my great buddy birthday- Azlan Shah. He taught me really good about chilling and be grateful few days ago. Frankly speaking, I believe that every experience Allah gives us, every person He puts in our life is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see. Instead of complaining about how little we have, why don't we be grateful for how much we have, no matter how little it is.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I will try to be thankful.

Im working on something interesting this year. Hoping for awesome 2013!

No comments: